[c] Reusable Kimono Cover-Up [35% OFF - WITH BLEMISHES]
Disclaimer: These items are on clearance due to very minor cosmetic blemishes, such as slight discoloration, marks or creases on the leather, or traces of dirt on the sides. The quality and durability REMAIN THE SAME as regular stocks.
Gouache's casually-designed Kimono Cover Ups functions as a reusable PPE, perfect when going out for groceries, work, or any other place with crowds. Designed and produced by local designers in Marikina.
Free-size kimono-style gowns with closures at the front. Can be worn three ways: As an open robe, as a high-neck gown or as a V-neck gown.
Available in Navy Blue, Olive Green, Rust, Sandstone, Mint Green and Royal Blue color variants.
- Free-size kimono-style gowns with closures at the front
- Can be worn three ways: As an open robe, as a high-neck gown or as a V-neck gown
- Shin-length based on 5'6 height
- Water repellant, breathable and washable
- Made from Microfiber
- Overall Height: 115cm
- Wrist-Neck: 61cm
- Armpit-Shoulder: 28cm
- Shoulder-Shoulder: 53cm
- Armpit-Armpit : 64cm
- Neck Diameter: 20cm
- Wrist Diameter: 14cm
- 400 grams in weight
Important Product Notes
- Gowns are free-size but can cover a wide range of sizes (pant size 25-40)
- For reference the Model is 5’6″ with pants size 30
- Microfiber cloth thickness may differ from color to color as they also come from different fabric suppliers. Rest assured all fabric colors are water repellent
- For pre-order only. Please expect delivery in 1-2 weeks due to high demand.
- We accept customizations (change of design, color) for bulk orders (35 pcs and up)
Gouache creates specialty bags and accessories out of waxed canvas and leather for active, artistic urbanites and adventure lovers, such as bicycle-friendly messenger bags, tool kit rolls, artisan aprons, and dopp kits.
The brand seeks to introduce canvas waxing to the local bag industry, a technique that requires each bag to be meticulously handcrafted and guarantees that each piece has a unique finish. No two Gouache creations are exactly the same, and like leather, your waxed-canvas bags age and grow more interesting as you wear them.
They work hand-in-hand with local artisans in Marikina to create products that can stand out in the market.