These mini kimono cover-ups are made from quality breathable, water-repellent microfiber that allow kids the freedom to play and move around, while also offering an extra layer of protection when they spend the day outdoors. This is a collaboration between Gouache and Googoo&Gaga to upcycle extra retaso prints into patched pockets that add color and fun to these minis.
These kiddie cover-ups are available in Brick, Pale Mint and Sandstone variants.
- Can be worn 3 ways: As an open robe, as a high neck gown, or as a v-neck gown
- Pockets are patches made from upcycled fabric. Thus, each pocket design is unique, but still follows general color schemes in the photo
- Washable and reusable
- Neck width: 14 cm
- Shoulder width: 32 cm
- Shoulder length: 25 cm
- Waist width: 37 cm
- Length: 55 cm
- Please see flatlay photo above with the measurements
- Order lead time is 1-2 weeks
- We accept customizations (change of design, color) for bulk orders (35 pcs and up)
About the Brand
Gouache creates specialty bags and accessories out of waxed canvas and leather for active, artistic urbanites and adventure lovers, such as bicycle-friendly messenger bags, tool kit rolls, artisan aprons, and dopp kits.
The brand seeks to introduce canvas waxing to the local bag industry, a technique that requires each bag to be meticulously handcrafted and guarantees that each piece has a unique finish. No two Gouache creations are exactly the same, and like leather, your waxed-canvas bags age and grow more interesting as you wear them.
They work hand-in-hand with local artisans in Marikina to create products that can stand out in the market.