Spirulina is a subtropical superfood with many medicinal and therapeutic benefits:
- contains trace levels 100+ nutrients
- more antioxidant activity than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
- 2300% More Iron than Spinach
- 3900% More Beta-Carotene than Carrots
- 375% more Protein than Tofu, the highest protein
- 31 times more Phytonutrients than blueberries.
It is high in protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, as well as carotenoids, manganese, zinc, essential fatty acids and much more with remarkable anti-inflammatory benefits. Spirulina can be easily digested, so nutrients are absorbed quickly by the body. Adding it to your daily nutrition is a great way to detoxify and alkalize the body.
How to Use
Take 1 to 2 teaspoons a day for significant health benefits. Preferably taken between or before meals for good nutrition. Mix in any liquid such as smoothies, soups, juice or breakfast bowls. For cooking, add to soups, pastas, etc.