All of the flavour but none of the guilt makes this chicken on quinoa rice a sensational lunch idea. Proudly brought to you by Healthy Choice PH.
• 1 cups (100g) of RICE PLUS Quinoa & Jasmine Rice Blend
• 1 teaspoon rice bran oil
• 3-4 chicken tenderloins
• 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
• 1/3 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 ½ tablespoon low-fat natural yoghurt
• 1/2 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
• 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
• 1 cup wild rocket leaves
• 10g parmesan, shaved with a vegetable peeler
Cook the Rice Plus Quinoa and jasmine rice blend following packet directions. Set aside to cool completely. Heat the oil in a large chargrill pan or non-stick frypan over high heat. Cook the chicken tenderloins for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Cover with a lid and set aside off the heat.
For the Caesar greens, combine the garlic, mustard, yoghurt, mayonnaise and 1 tablespoons warm water in a bowl. Season to taste, add cos and rocket leaves and toss well to coat.
Divide the cooked Quinoa and jasmine rice among plates, then top with greens and chicken. Serve scattered with shaved parmesan.