Candle Caring Instructions
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch to prevent uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable and heat-resistant surface, free from any flammable materials.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly.
- Use a candle snuffer or lid to extinguish a candle to minimize smoke and to prevent wax from splattering.
For orders in Metro Manila, items will be shipped via EcoShip for regular orders, and Grab or Lalamove for rush orders.
For orders in Balance Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao, items will be shipped via GoGo Xpress or LBC.
For items under pre-order, do expect delivery in about 1-2 weeks time.
For a more detailed copy of our Shipping Policy, which includes a shipping fee matrix, click here.