Fresh laundry smell, reminiscent of the clean, soothing memory of clean sheet sun dried on a warm summer day.
Candle Caring Instructions
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch to prevent uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable and heat-resistant surface, free from any flammable materials.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly.
- Use a candle snuffer or lid to extinguish a candle to minimize smoke and to prevent wax from splattering.
Happy Island Soy Candles are the perfect companion for your self-care sessions. Respectful of the environment, vegan and chemical-free, they offer unique, fresh and fruity scents for guilt-free moments of joy.