Scented Handcrafted Soy Palm Wax Candle - Summer Camp
Summer Camp is inspired by Hallie and Annie's summer experience in The Parent Trap.
imagery: summer in the woods, outdoor camping, sound of trees rustling
This 7 oz soy wax blend candle has a burning time of up to 50 hours.
Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Pine, Rose
Candle Care & Use
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch to prevent uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable and heat-resistant surface, free from any flammable materials.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle to help the candle burn evenly.
- Use the lid to extinguish a candle to minimize smoke and to prevent wax from splattering.
About the Brand
Pahulay, Cebuano for "rest', is a local home essentials brand that cultivates rest in everyday living. Their scents are inspired by films, and their candles are handcrafted locally, in the Philippines.