Abre Woven Tikog Laptop Sleeve - Fiesta
Designed by Audrelene Paez, this festive laptop sleeve captured our hearts during the 2021 #WovenTogetherPH Banig Design Contest. The eye-catching pattern reminds us of fiestas in the Philippines and the joy of celebrating with people.
The collection gets its name from the Waray word for buksan or ‘open’. Woven from tikog leaves and inlaid with dyed buri strips, each case boasts of a colorful and eye-catching pattern, with a foam-lined interior to keep your laptop safe and snug. It also has a pocket inside for keeping notebooks and documents.Please note that since all items are handmade, the actual product may vary from the photo.
- Handwoven and embroidered banig
- YKK zipper
- Interior padded with foam
- Garters on bottom corners to keep your laptop secure
- Inner pocket for papers and other small items
- XS will fit 11”to 12” screens
- S will fit 12” to 13” screens
- M will fit 13” to 14” screens
- L will fit 14” to 15” screens
- XL will fit 15” to 16” screens
- depending on laptop model*