Are you a seasoned jet-setter aiming to go around the world? Or are you always on-the-go who's been to different places more times than you've been home? Whatever you choose to be, the Bucket List Travel Wallet is here to help make traveling a breeze, with various pockets and storage to organize your travel essentials. No need to fuss for your passport, boarding pass, phone, bills, or other boarding documents when you have the Bucket list Travel Wallet! Indeed, this is one item worthy to be a part of your bucket list for your travels!
- Passport & Map Holder: Organize all your basic travel essentials in one wallet for efficient traveling. It safely holds your passport, boarding pass, IDs, and other documents pertinent for your travel.
- Checkbook Wallet: You may use one as a travel wallet and another as a daily wallet with your checkbook back cover page conveniently inserted inside the brochure slot
- 3 Sim Cardholders: It’s always cheaper to buy a local sim whenever you are traveling abroad. This wallet has 3 small pockets for your SIM cards or pins to open the sim slot storing them safely and making them within easy reach whenever you need to change numbers on your phone.
- Outer Pocket for Boarding Pass: It has an outer pocket to store your boarding pass and other important travel documents, which makes it easier to pull out when needed.
- 3 Slits for Paper Bills: This travel wallet has 3 slots for a more organized storing of paper currencies from different countries, so your bills won’t get mixed up, or for your plane tickets, boarding pass and other travel documents.
- 7 Card Slots: You can insert the cards vertically to hold up till 14 cards or tickets, so you can bring all the cards you need when going on a trip.
- Coin Purse with Flap: A small coin purse inside the travel wallet comes in handy to store your coins while on the go while not needing to worry about the coins falling off.
- Retractable Wristlet: Use this wristlet so you carry it with you to keep both hands free and keep the strap inside for a more compact look.
- Elastic Band Pen Holder: Be it a thin pencil or a thick marker, the garterized penholder adjusts to any pen size, stored inside the wallet so it’s just within easy reach.
- Space for Mobile Phone or Powerbank: With all the compartments for your travel documents and bills, this zippered travel wallet gives you more space to store that all important mobile phone, power bank.
- Vegan: The cover accent and wallet interior are made of water hyacinth plant leather, which is a good conversation starter! No animal was harmed in the process of manufacturing our products.
- Eco-friendly: These days, being environment-friendly is now a major consideration apart from being practical for the average consumer. Our brand uses sustainably harvested water hyacinths that are polluting bodies of water in different local communities.
- Water Resistant: Our vegan leather is waterproof! Makes accidental spillage over your refill cover a bit more bearable since it won’t soak into the material. Just wipe it off with fabric.
- Customizable: Paint on the water hyacinth portions using acrylic paint of watercolor after applying a primer, draw using permanent markers or have your name engraved or printed for a more customized look
- L24.13 x W12.7 x H1.27 cm/ L9.5 x W5.00x H0.5 in
- Lovingly handmade from water hyacinth vegan leather
- Retractable wristlet
- Easy access boarding pass outer pocket
- At least 3 multi-currency slits
- Passport holder
- Inside map or checkbook pocket
- Elastic pen loop
- 7 water hyacinth cardholder or ticket organizer
- Coin purse with closure
- 3 sim card or phone sim card pin holders
- Space for mobile, power bank, or cords
For orders in Metro Manila, items will be shipped via EcoShip for regular orders, and Grab or Lalamove for rush orders.
For orders in Balance Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao, items will be shipped via GoGo Xpress or LBC.
For items under pre-order, do expect delivery in about 1-2 weeks time.
For a more detailed copy of our Shipping Policy, which includes a shipping fee matrix, click here.