Lingkat Woven Tikog Envelope Sleeve
Made to fit your lifestyle, designed to make you stand out.
Taking center stage in this collection is cloth handmade by the Yakan weavers, talented artisans from the island province of Basilan. The name comes from the Tausug word for 'beauty' - a fitting title for the beautiful and intricate patterns, don't you think?
Keep your smartphone and money safe with this small but sleek Lingkat sleeve.
- Available for a limited time only
- 4 design variants: Gabi in Black, Gabi in Blue, Sinag, Sinta
- Handwoven banig
- Flap made out of tennun woven by Yakan weavers of Basilan
- Magnetic snap
- Interior padded with foam; compartment for storing money
- Rear pocket for coins and other small items
- Available in one size: 11 cm x 21 cm
Gouache creates specialty bags and accessories out of waxed canvas and leather for active, artistic urbanites and adventure lovers, such as bicycle-friendly messenger bags, tool kit rolls, artisan aprons, and dopp kits.
The brand seeks to introduce canvas waxing to the local bag industry, a technique that requires each bag to be meticulously handcrafted and guarantees that each piece has a unique finish. No two Gouache creations are exactly the same, and like leather, your waxed-canvas bags age and grow more interesting as you wear them.
They work hand-in-hand with local artisans in Marikina to create products that can stand out in the market.