Magwai towels are made for your daily life. Made from recycled plastic bottles, Magwai towels are also absorbent and quick-drying as a bath towel. It fits standard yoga mats, so you can take it with you as a yoga towel in your journey to mindfulness. It’s light and compact to fit in perfectly with your travels.
About the design:
Magwai's towel designs are inspired by:
- The majestic gentle giant of the sea - the whale shark or butanding. It is the largest species in the world, which can be found in Philippine waters.
- The sea turtle or pawikan. Five of the seven sea turtle species can be found in Philippine waters.
- The coral. The Philippines is one of the world's most biodiverse countries, with Isla Verde in Batangas being the global heart of marine biodiversity.
- Made with 10 post-consumer plastic bottles
- 24″ x 72″ – fits the yoga mat
- Printed with all-natural dye
- Absorbent and quick drying
- 24″ x 72″ – fits a yoga mat
How to Use
- Wash with water temperature at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
For orders in Metro Manila, items will be shipped via EcoShip for regular orders, and Grab or Lalamove for rush orders.
For orders in Balance Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao, items will be shipped via GoGo Xpress or LBC.
For items under pre-order, do expect delivery in about 1-2 weeks time.
For a more detailed copy of our Shipping Policy, which includes a shipping fee matrix, click here.