The Loop. Menstrual Disc, made of 100% ultra soft medical-grade silicone, was made to provide you with a fuss-free period, while also reducing the amount of disposable sanitary products such as napkins and tampons that end up in landfill.
While menstrual discs are a relatively new period product in the market, as compared to menstrual cups, they can be just as effective or even be the one most suited for your body or your lifestyle. Some benefits of menstrual discs include the following:
- Ultra-Soft Body - The body is so soft you can easily crumple it into your hand. Due to its malleable and soft body, there is little to no risk of cramping as the disc does not push against the vaginal canal.
- Increased Blood Capacity - While our menstrual cups have a capacity 25-30 ml of blood, our discs can catch 50-72 ml due to its wider, yet softer, body.
- Safe for Penetrative Intercourse - Since it is positioned beyond the vaginal canal and it has a soft body, it is possible to have safe penetrative intercourse even while the disc is still on.
- Material: 100% medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic, Latex-free, Phthalate-free, BPA-free, Dioxine-free
- Includes a kraft packaging box, cotton canvas drawstring pouch and a user manual
Small: Standard Size
Capacity: 50 ml
Diameter: 65 mm
Large: For those who have a high cervix, a heavy flow, have given vaginal birth, or are 35 years old and older.
Capacity: 72 ml
Diameter: 70 mm