The Obra Lanyard combines function and form. The lanyard is made of 2-piece Cambridge faux leather with water hyacinth accent and antique metal accessories, with a slider and a metal D-ring and hook. It’s perfect for your ID badges, cards, card holder, keys and small gadgets. It securely holds your personal items while being stylish and durable too. Important items are just within your reach! Obra comes in six different colors for you to choose from.
Design Collaboration with Obrano Heritage Goods
- ID leather lanyard: It’s made of faux leather with accents of vegan leather, making it both stylish and durable. Just attach your ID badge, phone, keys and other items to the D-Ring for easy use!
- Slider: Comes with a slider to adjust the fit of the lanyard. More importantly, it safely keeps important items close to you.
- Vegan leather: The slider and accents are made of water hyacinth plant leather, which is a good conversation starter! No animal was harmed in the process of manufacturing our products.
- Water resistant: Our vegan leather is waterproof! Makes accidental spillage over your refill cover a bit more bearable since it won’t soak into the material. Just wipe it off with fabric.
- Eco-friendly: These days, being environment-friendly is now a major consideration apart from being practical for the average consumer. Our brand uses sustainably harvested water hyacinths that are polluting bodies of water in different local communities.
- Customizable: Paint on the water hyacinth portions using acrylic paint of watercolor after applying a primer, draw using permanent markers or have your name engraved or printed for a more customized look.
- L1.91 x W0.75 x H47.96 cm/ L0.75 x W0.30 x H18.88 in
- Faux leather lanyard with plant leather accents
- With antique D-ring and metal hook
- Adjustable slider
How to Use
Cover may be damaged or scratched by sharp objects and edges. Please store in a soft pouch or cover surfaces with cloth or thick paper when placing it into a packed bag.
About the Brand
Jacinto & Lirio (meaning “Hyacinth” and “Lily”), is a social enterprise that transforms a “pest” into eco-iconic and multi-functional leather goods sustainably made from water hyacinth, with a mission to empower affected families by the water hyacinth infestation problem through livelihood generation.