“Uniquely designed and handcrafted by Filipinos!”
The “Rosas” 3-Ply Origami 3D Mask is a cloth mask delivered to us directly from the hand weavers of the ethnolinguistic group in Cordillera Administrative Region and sewn by local seamstresses in Metro Manila. We take pride in ethically producing our products and creating livelihood during the onset of the pandemic.
- Height: 6 inches
- Length: 14 inches
- Outer Layer: Cordillera Indigenous Textile (Handwoven by Kalinga Weavers)
- Mid Layer: 95 GSM Non-woven polypropylene
- Inner Layer (Contact to Skin): 100% Cotton
- Adjustable Ear loop
- Adjust the earloop for a better fit
- Wash and dry your mask before reusing it
- Wash your mask with soap or laundry detergent
- Do not use bleach
- Hand wash or Machine wash on delicate settings
For orders in Metro Manila, items will be shipped via EcoShip for regular orders, and Grab or Lalamove for rush orders.
For orders in Balance Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao, items will be shipped via GoGo Xpress or LBC.
For items under pre-order, do expect delivery in about 1-2 weeks time.
For a more detailed copy of our Shipping Policy, which includes a shipping fee matrix, click here.