The collection gets its name from the Waray word for buksan or ‘open’. Woven from tikog leaves and inlaid with dyed buri strips, each case boasts of a colorful and eye-catching pattern, with a foam-lined interior to keep your laptop safe and snug. It also has a pocket inside for keeping notebooks and documents.Please note that since all items are handmade, the actual product may vary from the photo.
- Handwoven and embroidered banig
- YKK zipper
- Interior padded with foam
- Garters on bottom corners to keep your laptop secure
- Inner pocket for papers and other small items
- XS will fit 11”to 12” screens
- S will fit 12” to 13” screens
- M will fit 13” to 14” screens
- L will fit 14” to 15” screens
- XL will fit 15” to 16” screens
- depending on laptop model*
For orders in Metro Manila, items will be shipped via EcoShip for regular orders, and Grab or Lalamove for rush orders.
For orders in Balance Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao, items will be shipped via GoGo Xpress or LBC.
For items under pre-order, do expect delivery in about 1-2 weeks time.
For a more detailed copy of our Shipping Policy, which includes a shipping fee matrix, click here.